There isn't much more I can say about how I went no-poo and why without repeating myself a bunch. I've written so extensively on the topic in the past three years; I feel like I've pretty much covered all of my bases.
- It all started back in 2009, when I happened to see posts and articles about no-poo popping up everywhere I looked. I took it as a sign that I needed to try it out!
- After I got over the hump, I really started to fall in love with how my hair felt. It was much less dry and frizzy and seemed healthier in general.
- Just shy of a year into the process, I started thinking about what it meant for my burgeoning femme identity.
- A few months later and I knew I'd made the right choice for my own hair and decided to share all the gory details, just in case anyone else wanted to join in.
- Over 2 years without washing my hair and I turned into a mermaid.
- Then I cut it all off!