Awesomest Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup agave nectar (with just a little black-strap molasses at the top of the cup)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose white flour
- 1/2 cup each of whole wheat, millet, and dark rye flours
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp hot water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup flax seed meal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Mix butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs together. Add flax seed meal. Dissolve salt & baking soda in hot water, add to batter and mix well. In separate bowl mix the various flours together. Sift them into the batter, a cup or so at a time, mixing thoroughly. Add chips and more flax seed meal if desired. Spoon onto cookie sheet, sprinkle with whole flax seeds (I was all out) and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.
About my hair, please don't view this video as some testimonial for no-poo. I made the mistake of putting some styling putty stuff in there before doing the video, figuring it'd make me look less frumpy and dull. It just made me look sticky and gunky and unwashed. You live, you learn. Ah, Alanis, you was SMRT.